AN ANCIENT HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF NATURE
La Masoveria de Lladó is an ancient restored house in the middle of nature, on outskirts of Llado. In the past, the tenant farmers lived in the house; with the animals on the first floor, the family on the second floor, and the haystack in the attic. The restoration of the house has lasted 6 years and it has been done with sustainable architecture technics and the maximum respect for the landscape.
The house accommodates up to 6 people:
- 1 en-suite double bedroom
- 2 double bedrooms with independent beds
- 2 bathrooms (one en-suite and the other independent on the first floor)
- Open kitchen-living room fully equipped (fridge with freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, toaster, coffee machine, and hand-blender).
- Dining-living room with fireplace
- Playroom with a sofa bed
- Baby accessories (cot and highchair)